Website FAQsGeneral issues: If you’re experiencing problems using the Harvey Nexus’ website here are a few tips which could help:
- Check that you’re using a supported browser. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or above, Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
- Check that your web browser has Cookies enabled. (Find out more about how to enable cookies from Google).
- If you’re using a computer at work, you may find your company has firewall restrictions on your network which restrict and block some functionality. Contact your IT department for further information.
- Why should I register with Harvey Nexus?
- Online registration takes under a minute and lets you set up personalized job searches and job alerts. You tell us about the jobs you’re interested in and we will email you with the latest jobs within your area of expertise and preferred locations.
- I tried to create an account, but I got an error message saying the email address I was using had already been registered.
- This email address is already in use. Try logging in again making sure you are using the correct email and password, or try the reset password option.
- I want to reset my Harvey Nexus password.
- How can I update my details with Harvey Nexus?
- When you’ve logged in to Harvey Nexus, click on the ‘My Account’ link to update your details. Then click on ‘Add Resume’. If resume is already submitted just click edit.
- I visited the site recently, but have issues today with pages not displaying as expected.
- There has been a recent update to the Harvey Nexus’ website, this will require you to clear your cache. (Find out how to clear your browser's cache).
- I’ve forgot my username – how do I log in?
- You can log in with the email address you registered with.
- I’ve forgot my password – how do I get a new one?
- There’s a ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the login page, which will take you through all the steps to reset your password.
- I would like my details removed from Harvey Nexus
- Please contact us by clicking on the ‘Contact’ link to submit your request.
- I would like to remove my job alerts.
- Log into your Account and beside each Job Alert you have an option to edit or delete. Use the delete option for each Alert you no longer require.
Job Seeker FAQs
- How do I search for jobs?
- How do I get better search results?
- Provide us with as much information as possible on the search form. Try searching within different industries or professions, or widening your search area. Try using different keywords to refine your search.
- How do I apply for jobs?
- When you find a job you’re interested in applying. Click the ‘Apply for job’ link and follow the instructions. Once submitted it will be forwarded to the Harvey Nexus Consultant who is managing that position. We’ll take you through the next stages from there.
- How do I find the contact details for my local Harvey Nexus office?
- We are fully remote at the moment. As soon as we open new offices updates will be made available.
- I’m having problems submitting my Resume.
- Contact us by clicking on the ‘Contact’ link to provide you with an alternative option.
- How do I find a candidate for a role?
- You can find a candidate by clicking the ‘Employers’ link to complete the employer’s form. Once Submitted one of our Business Management Consultants will contact you to tailor your search to help find the perfect candidate for your business.
- How do I advertise a job I need filled?
- You can advertise a job by clicking the ‘Employers’ link to complete the employer’s form. Once Submitted one of our Business Management Consultants will contact you to discuss the details needed to advertise a job on Harvey Nexus’ website.
- How do I find a candidate for a role?
Still Got a Question?Please answer the following questions, and include a contact number on the so we can contact you if required.
- What browser you are using?
- What Operating System you are using?
- Whether you are working from an Office or Home PC?
- If your cookies are enabled on your browser?
- If you have validated your account via the email link sent to you?
- If you have seen any error messages or browser alerts? If so, please provide details.
- Any other information you feel may be relevant.