Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting, sales, or relevant experience 5 years
- Management, 3 years
- Analysis skills, 1 year
- Leadership, 3 years
Full Job Description
Harvey Nexus Inc. is a non-profit, recruiting and career coaching organization with a mission to alleviate unemployment. If you are passionate about leading a team with a mission-based focus and a strong desire for social good. Harvey Nexus Inc. is interested in your application.
We are seeking a strong leader for a new Sales Director role. We are a dynamic, equal-opportunity employer. This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified candidates with the potential for outstanding rewards.
The Sales Director manages and supports functions essential to sales force productivity. These include recruiting, training, developing, planning, and grassroots marketing to meet all sales goals and mission-based achievements.
The Sales Director is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned Sales Region/ territory. Reporting to the Company’s Vice President. The Sales Director also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and sales goals are met.
As a Sales Director, you will set the example for your team. This opportunity gives you the chance to lead and inspire a sales team that will provide outstanding service to the communities that we serve resulting in positive expansion, positive results, successful client and partner relationships, successful expansion of your personal goals and our brand name.
Your focus will be on, teaching, coaching, and guiding the team to achieve their sales goals, along with inspiring sales staff to expand their knowledge on our client and partnership options.
Our Sales Directors:
- Achieve assigned sales and goals in each assigned location and market
- Maintain a high level of Member, Candidate, Client, and Partner customer service in order to maintain a high level of customer retention in all locations.
- Inspects and monitors operational duties to ensure all aspects of the sales process is being addressed.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with Sales Management, Sales Team, Members, and Board of Directors (when necessary) to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement, along with executing steps to meet or exceed expectations.
- Monitors the accuracy and effectiveness of the team and other intelligence essential to our mission.
- Coordinates and leads training delivery to Sales, Sales Management, and Sales Support Personnel in the Sales Organization.
- Initiates and coordinates grassroots marketing efforts to support sales goals
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds and fosters cross functional relationships to enhance the overall employee and customer experience
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achievement of sales, revenue, and strategic objectives for the business unit supported.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Responsible for the allocation of technology, support, and sales training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- 5 or more years Senior Multi-Unit Management Experience
- 5 or more years in recruitment
- Knowledge of nonprofit organizations
- Strong People Development, Problem Solving, and Analytical Skills
Harvey Nexus Inc. qualifies all offered candidates with a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify validity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commission to Salary
- Recruitment /Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Analysis skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely, Commission to Salary.