ABOUT THE JOB
Harvey Nexus Inc. is a non-profit, recruiting and career coaching organization with a mission to alleviate unemployment.
We are looking for someone who will own and shape the voice and tone of Harvey Nexus’ presence online across all marketing and social media channels i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and on our website.
If you are passionate about leading a project with a mission-based focus and a strong desire for social good, Harvey Nexus Inc. is interested in your application.
Write content for our website, newsletters and make decisions on what content should be shared on all platform’s i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and on our website. Respond to customers across all channels, think about marketing campaigns, and work on the execution. Plan and execute email campaigns for individual donors, corporate giving and general recruiting and career coaching content. Create Content for all social media platforms and grow our social media audience.
If you love to create smart, engaging content and are looking to join a growing nonprofit team focused on giving back to the community, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager/Influencer to join Harvey Nexus. This is a new volunteer role with a company-wide impact that could be a great fit for a high achieving recent graduate or someone looking for a change in their career; and have worked several years on managing social media channels and building online communities for a nonprofit, recruiting or established organization.
About You and Responsibilities:
- Have a passion for giving back and serving the community.
- You have experience in recording and creating marketing videos.
- You have run social media or newsletter campaigns before, including writing engaging and exciting content.
- You have written blog posts for a broad range of diverse customers, including, nonprofit, recruiting, career coaching, and other insightful industry content.
- You have a customer-first approach, understanding that every detail / content created is there to provide a great experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and experience in working in a remote-first environment on a distributed team.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Creating and managing social media posts.
- Have an existing social media following or access to building one.